Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Film producer Upul Jayasinghe has been threatened by two men



Popular film and teledrama producer and businessman Upul Jayasinghe has been questioned by two unidentified men whether his upcoming film ‘Ethumai Methumai’ is based on the Kolonnawa incident.

Speaking to Daily Mirror online Mr. Jayasinghe said that he was reading the daily news papers after parking his jeep on the Pannipitiya road connecting to Thalawathugoda when the two men came and questioned him about his upcoming film.

“I told them that the film has nothing to do with the Kolonnawa incident as the movie was filmed in August. They parked the two motorbikes behind my jeep and one came and inquired me about the film,” he said.

“Then one of the men told me that they will come back to me if necessary after watching the movie. The two men had probably followed me from the time I left my residence in Kottawa,” he added.

"I immediately went to the Mirihana Police and lodged a complaint,” he said. Currently the investigations are carried out by the Maharagama Police under the directions of SSP Deshabandu Tennakoon.

source : dailymirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails